When you’re booking a conference, a meeting or week away for the business, there’s a lot to keep track of. The team at Zuba can arrange everything for you - all you need to do is give us the info, book the flights and make sure the team turns up!
Whether you’re looking for a way to reward your highfliers or for an annual conference that’s a bit special, a stay, work and play at one of these resorts will provide an incredible, unforgettable experience.
Company ski trips or conferences can include corporate entertainment and team building sessions. Or you might simply like to reward your team with a group celebratory long weekend trip. Whether you’re skiing all day and dancing all night or doing a bit of skiing, a bit of team building, some blue sky thinking and a lot of handing out rewards and motivational prizes, we’ve got a resort that will work for you.
As with any of the Zuba resorts, we’ve been there so we know they will provide what you need.
Time to bond - Quiet times to focus - Hospitable times to celebrate
Client entertainment with a difference
Want to find a way to say thanks to loyal customers or to cement a particularly juicy business deal? Bring them to the slopes and the luxury of our recommended resorts. A fun and relaxing stay at one of these resorts will leave your clients or potential clients exhilarated, refreshed, and looking forward to doing business with you.
We’ll arrange everything but the flights
We have the knowledge and flexibility to take the arrangements off your hands so you can get on with your day to day.
1. Choosing a venue Because we’ve been to all the resorts and hotels on our website, we know which will suit your needs the best. Our local knowledge and experience are second to none.
2. Facilities and technology All the recommended hotels have facilities that will accommodate whatever you need. Whether you’re a group of 8 or eighty, there’s a hotel here for you.
3. Transport Transfers can be arranged to your spec: individual cars or a bus for the whole team. And if you’re planning a day out, we can arrange transport for that too.
4. Catering Just let us know the dietary requirements you need catered for within the group and we’ll make sure that the venue is prepared.
5. Activities Equipment rental will be arranged for arrival and ski passes will be on each delegate’s bed. Time on the slopes will be fantastic, hosted by English speaking mountain guides who are all personally known by us. All activities will be privately arranged for your group and can include ski lessons for those who are still finding their feet on the slopes, to helicopter drop offs for heliskiing for the adrenaline junkies.