Zuba Ski has been working in the Alps since 2003. Originally set up in the Monterosa Ski Area and the small resort of Alagna, Italy. We have since grown the business to operate throughout the Val d'Aosta in Italy (Gressoney, Champoluc, Courmayeur, La Thuile) and also in the Val d’Anniviers, Switzerland (Chandolin, Grimentz, St Luc and Zinal).
Our objective is to search out and find small resorts in the Alps that offer great tradition, great character and great skiing. We are seeking to lure people away from the larger more commercial resorts and to re-introduce them to the true wonder of the mountains and the people and cultures that exist in authentic Alpine villages.
With this in mind we offer a very different proposition to many other ski companies.
What we do:
- We provide a complete bespoke service to our clients (individuals, families and small groups)
- We speak with clients and advise them of the best resorts and accommodation to suit their needs
- We aim to represent all accommodation owners in the villages/resorts in which we work
- We work with local people only and believe that this provides the best representation to the client
- We arrange private transfers to and from the airports
- We arrange ski instruction with the local ski school
- We arrange UIAGM Mountain Guiding
- We pre-order ski passes and arrange for them to be made available on guest arrival
- We help to pre-arrange ski and boot rental
- We arrange completely bespoke travel including restaurant bookings if required
What we do NOT do!!
- We do not bring English people to the alps to represent Zuba Ski
- We do not charge the client any more than they would pay directly
- We do not own any of the accommodation that we represent
- We do not have any bias from one resort to another or from one accommodation to another
- We do not book flights
Why are we called Zuba Ski...? Why the Arctic...? What do we do...?
Take a look at this video of a couple of guys enjoying an afternoon in what is called Zube... a small pass which leads down to passo zube - a little gully running back to Alagna... Well a few years ago, we skied down here and have never looked back... it is an inspiration to us every day!
Why the Arctic?
In line with our passion for the mountains and the endless search for wilderness, our journey then took us to Arctic Norway - Troms County and Finnmark. Here we have found the people to be wonderful and working closely with the old families and local communities of the individual areas, we have been able to introduce our clients to the architecture and traditional culture, as well as the exceptional skiing, ski touring and adventure possibilities which abound the regions - not forgetting the outstanding local hospitality, cuisine and wine.
We know we can arrange ski trips with a difference!
Call or email us to discuss your skiing and holiday requirements for this season.